Cayuga Lake National Bank is growing! Come grow with us. We were established in 1864 and continue to operate as a small-independent community bank. Two of our locations are on the eastern shore of Cayuga Lake; Union Springs NY, and Aurora NY. Our newest branch in Lansing, NY opened in 2021. The success of our 158 years of service is attributed to dedicated employees providing excellent customer service to our community.
We are a community minded, supportive and engaging employer.
Cayuga Lake National Bank promotes a work environment that includes:
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training and continuing education
- Lively atmosphere
- Company perks
Every employee of the bank is held to a high professional standard and committed to the mission of our community bank.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Commercial Loan Officer
Union Springs, NY Office
We are seeking a resourceful, motivated and engaging commercial loan officer to join our Cayuga Lake National Bank (CLNB) family. CLNB has been serving our community for over 158 years. Over the last three years we have grown and are looking to enhance our team with local/exceptional talent seeking a challenging yet rewarding position. We pride ourselves on investing in our employees and have established a culture of hiring from within to foster a culture for advancement opportunities.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Manage an existing portfolio with the same level of dedication and exceptional service our customers are accustom to, as well as establishing new relationships.
- Establish referral networks, suggest alternative channels and cross-sell products and services.
- Obtain current financials and other updated information, as needed, from borrowers.
- Perform financial spreading related to all types of commercial loan underwriting and/or working with internal Credit Analyst.
- Perform financial analysis and underwriting on new and existing customer relationships.
- Advise clients on suitable loan and credit options,
- Consult with the Commercial Loan Portfolio Officer to ensure adherence to credit policies, credit lines, standards and procedures.
- Prepare reports for presentation to Supervisor, the Loan Committee, and/or the Board of Directors.
- Work as a team member, willingness to help fellow colleagues and loan department staff when needed.
- Health and dental insurance
- PTO and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Federal holidays
Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and analyze financial statements and tax documents
- Good time management and responsiveness to customer request
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to meet deadlines
- Takes pride in work and presentation of information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software (LaserPro), as needed
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
$70,000 - $150,000 annual salary, plus commission