Cayuga Lake National Bank is growing! Come grow with us. We were established in 1864 and continue to operate as a small-independent community bank. Our two locations are on the eastern shore of Cayuga Lake, Union Springs, NY and Aurora, NY. The success of our 157 years of service is attributed to dedicated employees providing excellent customer service to our community.
Every employee of the bank is held to a high professional standard and committed to the mission of our community bank.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Mortgage Loan Processor
This processing position is an integral part of the lending team focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers. They are responsible for the review and processing of appropriate documentation and disclosures for approved mortgage and home equity loans and lines of credit.
- Prepare and process documentation adhering to company policy and procedures as well as regulatory compliance requirements
- Coordinate & review information from third parties such as appraisers, attorneys, title companies etc.
- Verify loan documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Interfacing of loans from LaserPro loan system to Precision core host system
- Manage loan pipeline to ensure workflow is appropriately prioritized
- Disbursements of loan proceeds
- Various tasks related to servicing of all loan products such as processing payments, line of credit draws, maintenance requests and fielding customer phone calls
- Department projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Time management and strong organizational skills
- Customer service focused both internally and externally
- Pro-active communication
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
- Willingness to learn new concepts in order to grow and advance
Education and Experience:
- The minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma or GED.
- Mortgage Loan Processors should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in banking, preferably in a customer-facing role.